In this one hour assessment families will be given a complete overview of the following areas with regard to college preparedness.
- Student planning and current positioning.
- Current availability of resources available for your student.
- ACT. SAT positioning and planning.
- Current student resume.
- Top three colleges of choice ..... with financial aid packages based on your current financial snap shot
(actually see how much each school will cost out-of-pocket).
- Expected Family Contribution calculated (based on federal guidelines).
- College Major of choice.
- Assess current knowledge regarding available financial aid options.
- Assess knowledge of college grants and scholarships and their availability.
- Assess knowledge regarding the best ways to complete financial aid paperwork strategically.
- Assess knowledge regarding loan options and opportunities. ( good loans versus bad loans ).
- Assess how prepared your family is to choose the right college for the right price for the right reasons.
College Planning and Funding Assessment
After purchase please click on the link on the thank you page to schedule your appointment with one of our advisors.